Emotions are one of the components of our life. We are happy and sad, surprised and sometimes frowning with discontent. Feeling women do this more often than men. The first mimetic wrinkles appear, as a rule, due to the active work of the facial muscles. To stay in good shape, you need to take care of your skin. Don't stifle your emotions, still smile widely, just don't forget the beauty recipes, which are not at all difficult to prepare at home. We will consider the reasons for the appearance of wrinkles and how to eliminate them. Home rejuvenating masks, lotions, massage techniques, the right products - everything in order.
Why the skin ages
Stress, bad ecology, inappropriate skin care - it all affects our appearance. If you want to reset the age counter - first, pay attention to your lifestyle, nutrition and psycho-emotional state. Unfortunately, aging is inevitable - that's how a person is made.
Collagenis a substance responsible for the firmness and elasticity of the skin. At a young age, collagen fibers have high density and absorption, like a sponge that absorbs moisture and does not release it back. Over the years, these fibers, responsible for our beauty, become thinner, the hydrobalance of the skin is disturbed, sagging and wrinkles appear.
But despite that, you can cheat nature a little, slow the aging process, and sometimes go back in time. Cardinal changes in appearance are possible only through medical methods, plastic surgery, hardware and injection techniques. It is expensive and not always good for health. One of the professional advice of cosmetologists is to take care of the skin in a timely manner and an adequate lifestyle.
What leads to skin aging:
- The enemy of your beauty and youth is smoking. Some of the signs are earthy in color, wrinkles around the eyes and in the nasolabial region.
- Next on the list is alcohol in high doses. The water exchange is disturbed on the skin, streaks and red spots appear. It destroys the liver, causes pathologies that not only cause aging, but also put life at risk.
- Stress, overwork, increased mental irritability lead to swelling, circles and bruising under the eyes, loss of turgor.
- Prolonged exposure to the sun. Sunburn ages. Choose: a bronze tone or firm and elastic skin. Ultraviolet rays capture moisture, dry and thin the top layer.
- Incorrect food. Carbonated fresh water, fatty fried foods, foods with dyes, preservatives, GMOs, chemical additives - all of this causes peeling, acne, skin rashes, pigmentation.
We are what we eat. This phrase has already spread around the world, increasing the number of healthy eating fans. The topic of proper nutrition can be discussed indefinitely. But the fact is that the foods we eat affect our health and appearance. If you want to look beautiful and young, follow our tips:
- Beef, veal and red fish.These products contain a balanced protein that supports collagen fibers and normalizes hydrobalance. Red fish and veal contain zinc, which is useful for the skin, which prevents flaking, soothes and stops inflammation.
- Avocado, hazelnut, canola oil.Unsaturated fatty acids are essential for the production of collagen. By including these healthy foods in your daily diet, the effect will not make you wait long. The skin will receive the moisture and nutrition necessary to have firmness and elasticity. The epidermis will be less susceptible to the effects of the external environment, the hydrobalance will be restored.
Avocados and nuts contain vitamins A and E, which fight aging and give the skin a healthy color. Nuts and avocados can be added to salads, side dishes. Season the vegetables with canola oil or take a teaspoon half an hour before meals.
- Currants, oranges, sauerkraut, peppers.These products contain a record amount of vitamin C, one of the beneficial functions of beauty is to help in the production of collagen and strengthen the structure of blood vessels. Supplement your diet with vegetables and fruits. Therefore, cabbage, combined with beef, increases the absorption of proteins by the body, intensely nourishing collagen fibers. The skin regains its former shine and elasticity. Add berries and fruits to the desserts. For a daily dose, a handful of black currants and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice are sufficient.
- Spinach, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, lettuce.Dark green vegetables contain beta-carotene, which, when ingested, is converted into vitamin A, responsible for the regeneration of skin cells. The skin is nourished, scaly, the allergic rashes disappear. These products can be consumed together or separately, added to salads and as a complement to lunch or dinner.
- Sunflower, flax, grape, olive oil.These vegetable oils contain large amounts of vitamins E and A, the benefits of which we discussed above. Unique rejuvenating effect: maintenance of the turgor, restoration of hydrobalance, removal of inflammation, flaking. Season the salads with a few drops of lemon juice and use in meat and fish marinades. Tasty, simple and healthy.
Ways to rejuvenate facial skin at home
You can look beautiful and young without expensive procedures and weekly visits to beauty salons. You can also keep your skin toned on your own. The main thing is to love yourself and not waste time for beauty sessions at home. We will introduce you to 4 effective ways:
- Peels, masks, scrubs.Peels and scrubs cleanse the skin, remove excess sebum, comedones, dead epidermal particles, prepare the surface for subsequent procedures. The masks nourish and hydrate well and are applied to the prepared and clean skin. All compositions can be prepared with your own hands from common products. For peels and scrubs - coffee grounds, sugar, crushed fruit stones. The ideal ingredients for masks are sour cream, strawberry, cucumber, honey.
- Ice cubes.Closes pores, stimulates blood circulation, relieves puffiness and removes purple spots under the eyes. Cosmetologists recommend performing the procedure immediately after sleeping. Well prepares the skin for applying makeup.
- Refreshing compresses based on herbs.Makes skin fresh, glows, moisturizes, relieves swelling. Apply to the face rubbed with lotion or tonic. The broth should cool, preferably in the refrigerator.
- Facial massage.A special technique normalizes blood circulation, tightens contours based on the lifting principle and restores the turgor. Allows to remove age spots, smooth wrinkles in the nasolabial region.
Facial massage for rejuvenation at home
We will show you step by step how to do a rejuvenating massage without the help of a beautician.
Step 1.Start with the eyebrows. With two fingers - thumb and forefinger - in small circular movements, massage the eyebrow line towards the temples. 10 times will be enough. Important: to relax your muscles, it is better to close your eyes.
Step 2.To smooth out small wrinkles with your index finger, draw along the upper eyelid - from the inner corner to the outside and along the bottom - to the nose. Therefore, 8 to 10 times.
Step 3.We work with the nasolabial area: with supportive movements we draw lines from the tip of the nose to the lips and to the sides, towards the earlobe. Two to three minutes.
Step 4.Use your fingertips to enter the code, starting at the front and ending at the chin. This technique restores blood circulation.
Step 5.The final step is to caress the chin and cheeks. The movements must be slow and smooth, directed - from the nose to the edges.
Before starting a massage, ventilate the area well. An important component is a calm and relaxing environment. The procedure is best done before bed.
Popular beauty recipes
You can find in the refrigerator a complete set of ingredients to make a mask to rejuvenate your face at home. In order not to lose proportions and to know exactly which component is responsible for what, we present detailed recipes:
- Mask with cucumber and almond milk.We make a mixture of one tablespoon of concentrated almond milk, a fresh grated cucumber on a fine grater, three tablespoons of oatmeal ground to the flour state in the blender. Mix everything well, let it ferment for 10 minutes. Apply to clean skin for 15 minutes. We wash with water.
- Herbal bath.For the broth, you need a mixture of herbs: linden, coltsfoot, chamomile, birch leaves. Fill the herbs with boiling water, leave for 20-25 minutes and allow to cool. Mix with herbal infusion, half a glass of almond milk and half a teaspoon of tea tree oil. We clean the face with cotton twice a day - in the morning and before bed.
- A bran decoction bath.Grind the bran in a blender, add water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let it ferment for 5-7 minutes. Then we pour the bran into a sieve, put the liquid in a separate container and let it cool. Clean your skin before bed.
- Almond oil mask.The oil does not need to be mixed with anything. The secret of the mask is to beat the oils with a whisk (for oxygenation). Apply the oil in a thin layer, do not rinse. Keep until completely absorbed.
- Sage and lavender balm.Take 50 grams of lavender and the same amount of sage, pour dry wine and leave to infuse for two weeks. Then, we use the liquid as a facial tonic - after washing, before applying the cream.